Terms and Conditions of Sale of goods and Provision of Services
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all transactions for products and services purchased through the gyanjaipur.com website. By placing your order with us you are accepting these Terms and Conditions.
PRICING, PAYMENTS AND DELIVERY
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our Website. We will use our reasonable endeavors to deliver the goods or services within the times indicated. However, where delivery times and dates are given, they are for general guidance only and we will not be held liable for delayed delivery of goods caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will also keep you updated regarding any delays.
We accept Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and RuPay.
We strongly recommend that you use a card that is 3D secure enabled. If the purchase is not 3D secure, we may contact you to verify the card details.
We reserve the right to refuse & cancel any transaction if we have any reason to believe it may be fraudulent or an attempted fraud.
Also, in the event that the bank rejects to honor any payment transaction made by you towards an order, GYAN Jaipur shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to you without any liability whatsoever.
PAYMENT CARD SECURITY
Due to the valuable nature of our pieces, card providers may sometimes automatically decline transactions for your protection, particularly on high value international transactions. A quick call to your card provider to verify your identity should resolve the issue. In the meantime, if there is anything we can do, such as put pieces aside for you, please contact us via customer services, and we will be happy to help.
DUTIES AND TAXES
All levies and taxes for orders placed for delivery outside India are not included in our pricing. The goods may be subject to local import duties and taxes as per prevailing Rules and Rates of that country and/or state / province and GYAN Jaipur shall not be liable for any import duties or other taxes imposed of the good are exported out of India. GYAN Jaipur shall not be liable for any import duties and taxes payable by you.
All local orders are inclusive of GST (inside India only). In the event of change in rate of taxation on account of any indirect tax, such additional amount shall be payable by you.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all transactions for products and services purchased through the gyanjaipur.com Website. By placing your order with us you are accepting these Terms and Conditions.
CONTRACT FOR SALE
Your order alone is not a contract of sale between you and GYAN Jaipur. Only when prices and stock availability are contractually confirmed until you receive the ‘confirmation of order’ email sent by us, which email will be sent only after credit card authorization has been confirmed and stock levels have been checked. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except by changes made by GYAN Jaipur on the site, which we may make from time to time. In particular, nothing said by any representative of GYAN Jaipur will operate as a variation to these terms and conditions or constitutes a legal representation on behalf of them.
RECEIPT OF ORDER
Acceptance of any order shall be only after receipt of the payment in full towards such order. In the event of there being any communication of acceptance, the same shall be subject to the receipt of the payment in full. However, the mere acceptance of an order shall not be deemed to be an acknowledgement of receipt of the full payment. As stated above, once your credit card has been authorized and stock is checked to ascertain availability of the product, GYAN Jaipur will send you an email receipt confirming your order. Please keep this receipt for your records.
All our consignments will be insured. Only transit insurance shall be provided by GYAN Jaipur and it shall be valid only up to the time of acceptance of delivery. If goods are being returned due to damages, they also, should be insured by you, as they are sent at your own risk.
Your GYAN Jaipur jewelry will be delivered globally fully insured by our trusted trackable logistic partner /couriers or registered post. All domestic as well as international orders are fully insured and are sent via a secure tracked service. You will be notified by email as soon as your item has been dispatched. If you have any queries, please contact customer services who will be delighted to help. Please note that GYAN JAIPUR jewelry cannot be liable for any local import duties and taxes imposed as per rules of that country.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
At the time of placing the order, you shall state the full name of the recipient as stated in his / her (recipient’s) government approved photo identification. At the point of delivery the recipient shall collect the product, by furnishing any one of the following government approved photo identification card:
- Driver’s License
- Voters Identification card
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card
- Social Security Card (SSN Card) issued by Government
- or such equivalent in your country
Delivery shall be made by GYAN Jaipur / courier / logistic company agent only after the photo and name of the recipient is verified and confirmed by them. To ensure safe and secure delivery of the package the details of the government photo identification will be noted. The recipient of the package must cooperate with the courier agent by providing required and valid copies of his / her government approved photo identification.
In case you want any other person to receive the delivery on your behalf he/she needs to specify details of the same at the point of ordering. All items shall be delivered directly to such person and under any circumstances whatsoever, you cannot change the recipient details after the order is processed.
All shipping charges and other local charges shall be borne by GYAN Jaipur. Recipient accepting delivery should carefully examine the package delivered and shall not accept deliveries where the packaging has been tampered with. The recipient receiving the delivery also has the option to open the package and check its contents prior to accepting the delivery or signing the delivery receipt. They shall not accept deliveries, where they find that the box is empty or the contents are damaged or the contents are not in accordance to the order placed.
The recipient, upon signing the delivery receipt, acknowledges the receipt of the product in terms of the order placed with GYAN Jaipur. GYAN Jaipur is not liable to the Customer / recipient for any refund / replacement, under any circumstance, for any subsequent complaints with respect to such deliveries.
If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, GYAN Jaipur / courier agent shall try and deliver the item thrice before returning the same to GYAN Jaipur. All costs for re-shipment, insurance and handling in the case of non-delivery to you shall be chargeable to you.
Guarantee for delivery made by GYAN Jaipur is subject to terms and conditions of the courier company. Any inconsistency / errors in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product.
DEFECTIVE AND DAMAGED ITEMS
Kindly note that product needs to be opened on receipt, in front of the delivery person, who will then inform us and acknowledge if the piece was damaged during transit with an image of the damaged product with the timestamp. Only under these circumstances will we accept a return and initiate a refund on receipt of the damaged product. Customer Services will help you resolve any issues as quickly as possible by replacing the item or delivering another item by way of an exchange or refunding the amount paid on receipt of the defective product. The faulty item will need to be returned to us by registered post acknowledgement due to the returns address below.
We do not accept return of products once purchased, unless the product has reached you in a damaged condition. Kindly note that product needs to be opened on receipt, in front of the delivery person, who will then acknowledge that the piece was damaged during transit with an image of the damaged product with the timestamp. Only under these circumstances will we accept a return and initiate a refund on receipt of the damaged product. When you return your items to us under the above mentioned conditions, please ensure you enclose your name and address and whether you require a refund or an exchange. Please pack the items back in the parcel and send it back through an insured parcel / courier to: GYAN Jaipur, at Gem Plaza Jewelry Mfg. Co. Pvt Ltd.; G-1/21, 22, 23; EPIP, Gem & Jewelry Zone, Sitapura Ind. Area, Sitapura, Jaipur – 302022 (INDIA) Contact: +91 141 2770535 GYAN Jaipur will not be liable for any transportation charges or insurance costs for return of jewelry. We strongly recommend that you send your order back to us by recorded delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for goods/ parcels lost in transit. Jewelry and goods purchased online cannot be exchanged or returned at any of our boutiques. If a package is lost in transit during the returns process, GYAN Jaipur will not take responsibility for the same. If there are any problems with your refund, a member of customer services will contact you or please do feel free to contact us on +91-72298 88866.
REFUNDS DUE TO NON-AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCT
Any refunds due by GYAN Jaipur to you for non-availability of products shall be made in one of the following manners, at the sole discretion of GYAN Jaipur:
- Credit card: Your credit card account will be re-credited with the refund amount by GYAN Jaipur. The refund amount will be credited to your account within the time span stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit card; or
- Cheque or wire transfer: The refund amount shall be deposited into your bank account by GYAN Jaipur within seven (7) business days after the receipt of your request for refund; or
- Cash or demand draft: If you have made an over the counter purchase by paying cash or demand draft, GYAN Jaipur shall pay the refund amount to you through cash or demand draft within seven (7) business days after the receipt of the payment by GYAN Jaipur.
Please note that colours on digital devices may vary from the natural colours of stones and will not be held as a valid reason to return the jewelry. Also, some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item. GYAN Jaipur shall not be liable on this account in any manner whatsoever.
GYAN Jaipur works to keep the site up to date but cannot guarantee that this site and its contents are completely free of technical errors, incorrect prices or information. By using this site, you acknowledge that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with this site. We are also not liable for any damages associated with use of this site however caused. If you are not satisfied with the site, then please email us with your comments.
If you need assistance for any reason, please contact customer services or call on +91-72298 88866 or email us at: email@example.com. Representatives are available from 10.00 am (IST) to 6.00 pm (IST), from Monday to Saturday. We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and RuPay Card. To securely receive your payments over the Internet we use DSL technology, which is the standard Internet practice and means your details are protected. Please don’t try to send orders via email, as we cannot guarantee any secure transmission of details. If you’re still worried about security over the Internet, then please contact us by phone on +91-141-2770535.
GYAN Jaipur cannot guarantee that the sale and delivery of its goods to your particular country or location is permissible, so please be aware of your own geographic import restrictions. This site and its contents will not constitute the basis for any contractual commitment between GYAN Jaipur and any prospective customer in any jurisdiction in which the solicitation of interest or the offering of or sale of products by GYAN Jaipur would contravene any applicable local, regional or national legislation. No prospective customer should seek to make any order through the site from jurisdictions in which it would be illegal for GYAN Jaipur to sell products.
Your use of this site and any agreement between you and GYAN Jaipur for the sale of products / provision of services shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Jaipur, India. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable for these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
We want you to enjoy shopping with GYAN Jaipur with the confidence that your purchase is totally supported.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
When ordering online, your details are protected by a 3D secure checkout, and you will also receive a valuation certificate by email for insurance purposes including the carat weight and value of your piece at the time of delivery of the item.
At GYAN Jaipur, we pride ourselves on setting and maintaining high standards. We provide certificates for each piece of jewelry that you purchase from us. This ensures that you not only receive exquisite pieces of jewelry, but also that you are fully aware of its value.
THE PERFECT FIT
To ensure you get the most accurate ring size, measure your finger at room temperature. Measuring whilst your hands are cold will result in a size too small as your fingers can be up to half a size smaller at this time. When looking for rings with a wider band, we always recommend getting a size larger than your usual size as they can feel a little snugger than the traditional eternity ring. Your perfect ring should fit comfortably, feeling tight enough that it won’t fall off and is still able to fit over the knuckle when you take it off. While placing an order for rings, please give us your American / British ring size (please mention if it is American or British)
CARE AND CLEANING
Pearls and other organic or porous gemstones should be protected from the alcohol or acids in make-up, perfume and hairspray. Always put your jewelry on last, after your perfume has dried.
Jewelry dips and sonic cleaners can damage pearls and gemstones and wear down rhodium coatings. Generally, jewelry should be cleaned with nothing stronger than very mild soapy water and a soft toothbrush, while porous gemstones and pearls require only lukewarm water.
CARING FOR PEARLS
There is no need to clean pearls – the natural oils on your skin will help maintain their luster. Even very mild detergent may damage their natural shine.
Pearls should be restrung every one to four years, depending on how often you wear them. If the string on your pearls is still bright white, it’s probably still fine. But if it’s beginning to look dull or grey, it’s time to restring. To arrange to have your pearls restrung, simply take them into the boutique where you purchased them, or contact customer services on +91-72298 88866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROTECTING ETERNITY RINGS
Most of our gold jewelry is made with 18 carat gold. Due to the purity of the metal, it is quite soft, and therefore needs to be treated with care.
Because the gemstones are set all the way around Eternity rings are susceptible to damage on all sides. The setting and the stones can both be damaged by sharp impacts that can occur when working with your hands, doing exercise etc. It is therefore best to wear your eternity rings on your non-leading hand and remove them if you know you are about to embark on an activity that may expose them to risk.
Some of our 18 carat gold jewelry is plated with rhodium, which can give it either a bright, polished white gold finish, or a black sleek appearance.
Store your rhodium plated jewelry in its own pocket or pouch of a jewelry box or wallet to prevent it getting scratched and if your pieces start to look tired then bring them into one of our boutiques for re-plating, to restore their shine.
Although gemstones are some of the hardest natural materials in the world, the cut and setting can make them precious. Larger stones in particular should be worn and stored with care.
Porous gemstones, including amber, turquoise, opals and pearls may be stained by oils or liquids, so it’s particularly important to avoid contact with face creams, sun tan lotion and household chemicals. Wash porous gemstones in lukewarm water and polish with a lint-free soft cloth.
Porous gemstones are more susceptible to damage when hot, so avoid wearing jewelry to the beach, where the sea salt, sun and sand could easily mar the appearance of your gems.
It may seem obvious but if you always keep your jewelry in the same place you are much less likely to misplace it. This can be harder when you’re travelling or need to remove it for work or exercise. A small or a lamb’s leather travel case in your handbag where you can safely store your rings, earrings and pendants can help keep them safe. To keep your jewelry scratch-free, secure and untangled while you’re travelling, it’s worth packing a , where each item has its own pouch or compartment, ensuring your earrings, necklaces and rings don’t get lost in your luggage.
Our jewelry should be enjoyed for generations to come, so every piece is crafted with fine attention to detail.
If your jewelry is damaged at any point, we will be very happy to mend any repairable items. Please allow up to eight weeks for repair. Charges for repair will be calculated once the craftsman has inspected your piece.
You will then be asked to confirm that you’d like to go ahead with the repair.
We are unfortunately unable to repair pieces that have not been made by GYAN Jaipur.
GYAN Jaipur will not be liable for any transportation charges for repair of jewelry. GYAN Jaipur will not be liable for any items lost during transit. We request you to send the jewelry by registered post.
To arrange a repair, please contact customer care through email at email@example.com.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The terms “you” and “your”, as used in these Terms, refer to all individuals and entities accessing this site for any reason. These Terms affect your rights, and you should read them carefully. The term “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean GYAN Jaipur.
2. Changes and Updates to These Terms. GYAN Jaipur may, at their sole discretion, at any time, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms, without any prior notice to you. Although GYAN Jaipur will post a notice of any material change to the Terms on the site for 30 days, it is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for updates/ changes. By continuing to use the site after GYAN Jaipur’s posting of any changes, you agree to be bound by these Terms, as modified. Your access and use of the site is subject to the most current version of these Terms.
3. Right to Enter the site. As long as you comply with these Terms, GYAN Jaipur grants you a personal, non- exclusive, non-transferable, limited permission to enter and use the site. Any unauthorized use of the site terminates the permission granted by GYAN Jaipur to enter and use the site. No person under the age of 18 shall enter into any transactions on/ through the site.
4. Ownership and Use of Materials. All information, data, text, communications, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code contained on the site (collectively, “Materials”) are owned, controlled or licensed by or to GYAN Jaipur, and are protected by copyright, patent, trade dress and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights. You may download, print, and view Materials from the site under these Terms as long as you use the Materials only for non-commercial, personal use and as long as you do not modify or alter the Materials. You may not copy, republish, distribute, prepare derivative works, modify, or otherwise use the Materials other than as expressly permitted by these Terms. GYAN Jaipur reserves the right to revoke at any time the authorization to view, download and print the Materials available via this site, and you must discontinue such use immediately upon notice from GYAN Jaipur.
The rights specified above to view, download and print the Materials available on this site are not applicable to the design, layout or look and feel of this site. Such elements of the site are protected by law, including trade dress, trademark, and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated. No trademark, service mark, graphic, sound or image from the site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by GYAN Jaipur in writing.
5. Access Limits. Without GYAN Jaipur’s express written consent, you may not (a) use any automated means to access the site or collect any information from the site (including, without limitation, robots, spiders, scripts, or other automatic devices or programs), or (b) frame the site, utilize framing techniques to enclose any service mark, logo, or other proprietary information, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages. This means, among other activities, that you agree not to engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” “deep-linking”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any other activity similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve the right to bar any such activity.
You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing GYAN Jaipur’s name, trademarks, or service marks without the express written permission of GYAN Jaipur. You may not use any GYAN Jaipur logo or other proprietary graphic, trademark, or service mark as part of a link without express written permission from GYAN Jaipur. When you use the site and its Materials for an authorized purpose, you must include all proprietary notices without changing or hiding them. You agree that you will not use the site in any manner that is inconsistent with applicable law or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the site.
6. Registration Information; Security. To access certain portions of the site, you must be registered as a GYAN Jaipur user and use a username and password. You represent and warrant that all information you submit on the site is accurate in all respects and you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information. If GYAN Jaipur has reasonable grounds to believe that the registration information you provided is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated, GYAN Jaipur may suspend or terminate your use of the site. GYAN Jaipur may disallow the use of any username that GYAN Jaipur deems offensive or inappropriate. You are responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and for the actions of persons accessing the site through your username and password. You agree to notify GYAN Jaipur immediately of any unauthorized use of your username or password. Registration is only a one-time process and if the Member has previously registered, he/she shall login / sign into his / her account.
7. User Warranties and Representations
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
- You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website and / or Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
- Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content
- You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms gyanjaipur.com or any other person or entity, as determined in the GYAN JAIPUR’s sole discretion.
- You will not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and / Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” “phishing” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- All information, content and material contained in the Website gyanjaipur.com and / or Services are copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to gyanjaipur.com. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the gyanjaipur.com’s express written permission
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- The information, content and materials on this Website and / or services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. GYAN Jaipur and all its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- GYAN Jaipur makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site(s) as accurately as possible. However, GYAN Jaipur cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. GYAN Jaipur does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. While GYAN Jaipur makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, GYAN Jaipur reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
- GYAN Jaipur does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the Website and / or services, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the Website and / or services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the Website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold GYAN Jaipur, GYAN Jaipur’s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the Website.
- You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall GYAN Jaipur be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) the use or the inability to use the Website and / or services; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website and / or services or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Website and / or services; or (v) any other matter relating to the Website and / or services.
- GYAN Jaipur or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers be relieved of all its responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond GYAN Jaipur’s reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond the reasonable control of GYAN Jaipur or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers. You further acknowledge and agree that neither GYAN Jaipur nor any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers are responsible or liable for (a) any incompatibility between the Website and / or services and any other Website, service, software or hardware or (b) any delays or failures you may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the Website in an accurate or timely manner. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of may not apply to you.
- All the contents on the Website, of any manner, whatsoever, is Copyrighted work is protected under copyright act. The unauthorized reproduction and distribution of our Copyrighted Work via the. Internet without our express permission constitute copyright infringement under the Copyright Act, 1957. Your act of infringement of our Copyrighted copyright and proprietary right makes you liable for action in law that includes prosecution under the Code of Civil Procedure Act.
8. Electronic Communications. When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. By signing with GYAN Jaipur, you authorize GYAN Jaipur to send electronic mail to you notifying you of changes or additions to this Jaipur’s site or any of GYAN products or services.
10. User Obligations. You agree NOT to do any of the following while using the site:
- Violate any applicable law, regulation, or the Terms;
- Tamper with other users’ postings;
- Solicit or gather any user’s information available from the site, such as other users’ names and email addresses, for the purpose of transmitting any unsolicited advertising, “junk mail”, “spam” or “chain letters”;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or create a false identity to mislead others;
- Post false or misleading information;
- Post or transmit any content that infringes a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights (as that term is defined below) or rights of publicity or privacy, that you do not have the right to disclose under contractual or fiduciary obligations, or that is unlawful, untrue, fraudulent, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, pornographic, racist, harmful (including viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs), disparaging of GYAN Jaipur or other users, or otherwise objectionable;
- Sell or otherwise monetize or commercialize any information posted on the site;
- Violate any other policies stated on the site;
- Repeat any action after you receive a warning or request from GYAN Jaipur to stop, whether or not that action is explicitly prohibited in policies. This includes continuing to use the site under the same account, a different account, or reregistering under a new account after your account has been temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended, or terminated; or
- Fail to respond to an email from GYAN Jaipur regarding a violation, dispute or complaint.
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to GST, Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Customs Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
You are responsible for the consequences of posting User Content regarding GYAN Jaipur or any third party, including other users, and agree to hold GYAN Jaipur harmless from any damages suffered or claims asserted by a third party as a result of any comment or information you choose to post or distribute. You may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other users, GYAN Jaipur, or other third parties as a result of legally actionable or defamatory comments, other comments or information, or User Content that you post to the site. GYAN Jaipur is not legally responsible for any comments, information, or other User Content posted or made available on the site by any user or third party, even if such information or User Content is defamatory or otherwise legally actionable. GYAN Jaipur is not responsible for your or another person’s misuse or misappropriation of User Content or for your interactions with others on the site. GYAN Jaipur is also not responsible for and does not monitor or censor User Content for accuracy or reliability. GYAN Jaipur, however, may remove or restrict access to information or User Content posted or made available on the site by its users or any third party if ordered to do so by a court or if GYAN Jaipur considers such information or User Content to be in violation of these Terms, posted rules or its policies and procedures.
GYAN Jaipur IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A USER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST ON THE SITE.
12. Links to External sites. GYAN Jaipur may provide links on the site to other independent websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors or other third parties not under the control of GYAN Jaipur. These links are not intended as an endorsement by GYAN Jaipur of the entity or individual operating the Website or a warranty of any type regarding the Website or the information on the Website. By using this site, you acknowledge that GYAN Jaipur is not liable or responsible for any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
13. Accuracy of Information on the site. GYAN Jaipur attempts to provide only accurate information, but some inaccuracies may occasionally be present. By using the site you acknowledge that GYAN Jaipur will not be liable or responsible for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any information on the site. If you find any information on the site to be inaccurate, please alert GYAN Jaipur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Termination. GYAN Jaipur may suspend or terminate your use of the site for any reason, including, without limitation, if GYAN Jaipur believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms. GYAN Jaipur may also modify or discontinue providing the site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. GYAN Jaipur is not liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the site, or any modification or termination of the site.
15. No Warranty; Disclaimers. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. GYAN Jaipur EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON- INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GYAN Jaipur DOES NOT PROMISE OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT ANY ASPECT OF THE SITE WILL WORK PROPERLY, OPERATE ERROR-FREE, OR BE AVAILABLE CONTINUOUSLY. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM GYAN Jaipur OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE CREATES ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, GYAN Jaipur does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
16. Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GYAN Jaipur AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS (A) ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF GYAN Jaipur HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), HOWEVER ARISING (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), AND (B) WILL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THESE TERMS IN AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN Rs.1000/-. Some jurisdictions do not allow the foregoing limitations of liability, so they may not apply to you.
17. Dealings with Advertisers or Partners. Your correspondence or business dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers or partners found on or through the site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and that advertiser or partner. You agree that GYAN Jaipur is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or partners on the site.
18. Intellectual Property. All Materials are the property of GYAN Jaipur or the parties specifically indicated, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”). Except as expressly provided in these Terms, GYAN Jaipur does not grant any express or implied right to use the Materials. The collection, arrangement and assembly of any Materials are the exclusive property of GYAN Jaipur or its licensors and are protected by Indian and international intellectual property laws, including copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of GYAN Jaipur or its software suppliers and are protected by Indian and international intellectual property laws, including copyright laws. “GYAN Jaipur” logos and service names are trademarks of GYAN Jaipur. All other marks contained on this site are the property of the parties indicated.
19. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GYAN Jaipur, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branded partners or other partners, employees, owner, licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies (as applicable) and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim, damages, demand, expenses, losses, liabilities or actions including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to, arising from or related to (a) your violation of these Terms, (b) your use of the site, (c) User Content that you submit, post to, or transmit through the site, (d) your access to or use of linked sites, and (e) any dealings between you and any third parties advertising or promoting via the site or Software.
20. Void Where Prohibited. GYAN Jaipur controls, operates, and administers the site from its offices in Jaipur, India. Although the site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services offered through or on the site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside India. GYAN Jaipur reserves the right to limit the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the site is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the site from outside India, you do so on your own initiative, and you are responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
21. General. If any portion of these Terms is deemed unenforceable, that portion will be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to effect the parties’ intent as reflected by that provision, and the remaining portions of these Terms will be given full effect. GYAN Jaipur’s failure to act in a particular circumstance, including any failure by GYAN Jaipur to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms, does not waive the ability to act with respect to that circumstance or similar circumstances in the future. GYAN Jaipur will be excused for any failure to perform to the extent that its performance is prevented by any reason outside of its reasonable control. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchise relationship is intended or created by these Terms. GYAN Jaipur may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms to an entity that acquires all or substantially all of the assets of GYAN Jaipur or to any subsidiary or successor in a merger or acquisition involving GYAN Jaipur. These Terms, in addition to any other written agreement between you and GYAN Jaipur, constitute the entire agreement between GYAN Jaipur and you with respect to your access to or use of the site, superseding any prior versions of these Terms. If an express conflict exists between these terms and a written agreement between you and GYAN Jaipur, such written agreement supersedes these Terms.
22. Special Provisions Applicable to Users outside India. You have given us your express and informed consent to transfer any data or other information that you provide to us to India and to process it in India.
23. Payments made through Website. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided through the Website is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, GYAN Jaipur is neither acting as a trustee nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to any transaction through the Website.
All payments made through the Website including all Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between You and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company (if applicable)
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
24. Grievance officer. In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
NAME OF OFFICER Mr Ankesh Jain
Address: G-1/21-23, Gem & Jewellery Zone, EPIP, Sitapura, Jaipur – 302022(RAJ.) INDIA
Contact number: +91 9799524444; +91(0141)2770535
Time: Monday – Friday (10:00 – 18:00)
26. Contact Us. Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.